Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Family Day!!

Today is my FAMILY DAY!! As usual, went to work in the morning till evening, not much thing had happened at work. Just the usual stuffs and there goes Weiyan getting really mad over Jenny. *haha* Then, after work, took Bus 89 to Downtown East to meet my parent and my brother. Yea.. Suppose to treat them dinner kind of thing. Went to eat at "Different Taste". In the end, i didn't pay for it la cos mum got DBS card whereby there's 15% discount. So well, she paid for it, cost around $50+++. Then, went to bowl!! *haha* FINALLY!! After soOoOo long, i get to bowl! Yeah.. My mum didn't play. My brother, dad and I played three rounds!! First round, my brother was good man!! He got THREE STRIKES in a row! Shucks! He's good. Then, he action la! After that THREE STRIKES, he's soOoOo action that he hit ONE PIN. *haha* Well, but he still won the first round. Then, second round, my dad owns that game. And to the third.. It's MY game!! *haha* with the score of 123! (nice) Oh yea! and my mum told me that these group of guys who are playing just right next to us, clapped hands when i got spare/strike. *haha* And one of them said i play got LOTSA diffferent patterns. *haha* Cool. I like my style. My mum was like, "Your style damn nice!" *grins* Anyway, at the last round, i had lotsa style with pins like.. split at the back and 2 pins at the front. And I always got spare from that kind of pattern!! *haha* So happy sia!! It's quite unbelievable though. But i did it! Not ONCE but LOTSA times!! *haha* Well, all these games add up to a total of $34+++ and I paid for it!! I love this day!! Then, went to get some sweeties for tomorrow!! WE going JB!! I love family day!! *haha* But I don't think we're gonna stay there. Perhaps just SHOP and SHOP and... ... SHOP!! *haha* and i LOVE my family!! *SMILEz*

With love, on Friday, November 25, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse